I'm kind of really nervous. I know it's going to be challenging, and my patience isn't really that high right now (shocking with two kids 2 and under, right?). I know to expect lots of accidents, and I know the first few days there are going to be A LOT of those, so I hope I'm mentally preparing myself. Always prepare for the worst, right?
Here is where I'm starting with this whole new step in my 2 year olds life:
- Every 15 minutes on the potty, no matter what
- Give a reward for going #1 and #2 on the potty
- Be a cheerleader to him when he does go
- Ready Potty themed books (guess I need to hit up the library!)
- Be consistent (I feel like this will be the hardest thing for us; we get lazy!)